Currently, CDC is recommending that moderately to severely immunocompromised people receive an additional dose which includes people who have:
– Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
– Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
– Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
– Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
– Advanced or untreated HIV infection
– Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
3rd dose is for those who received 💉, Pfizer or Moderna Vaccine, and would come 28 days + after your second shot. Those who took J&J vaccine, do not need booster dose at this time.
If you qualify, make an appointment on our website.
Here is Link:- https://eastnorritonpharmacy.com/covid-19-appointment…/