Thank you for reaching out to East Norriton Pharmacy for your vaccination needs. As per PA DOH guidelines, East Norriton Pharmacy is focused on administering anyone above the age of 12 years and older. Please use below link to make your appointment for 1 st , 2nd or 3 rd booster dose of Pfizer or Moderna Vaccine:
We do have J & J vaccine in stock, if you are interested in receiving the one dose vaccine please call us at 484-370-1111. Each vial of the vaccine contains five doses; hence we would need to schedule your appointment with groups of five together.
First Dose Pfizer Vaccine (Anyone above age of 12 years and older) or Moderna Vaccine (Anyone above age of 18 years and older)
If you would like to vaccinate a minor between the age of 12 and 17, you must accompany them for the appointment. If minor does not have any proof of identification, accompanying guardian must present proof of identification. Second Dose appointments will be made at the pharmacy when you receive your first dose.
Second Dose Vaccine:
If you missed receiving your scheduled 2nd dose at any of our community clinics or received first dose elsewhere, you can schedule your 2nd dose to be received at the pharmacy using below appointment link.
Third (Booster) Dose Vaccine:
Currently, CDC is recommending that moderately to severely immunocompromised individuals receive an additional dose. This includes people who have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
You should talk to their healthcare provider about your medical condition, and whether getting an additional dose is appropriate. You must self-attest about existing immunocompromised conditions prior to receiving the vaccine. It is recommended that an additional dose of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine at least 28 days after a second dose of Pfizer or Moderna Vaccine.
If you received J& J vaccine, then you do not require additional dose at this time. CDC does NOT recommend additional dose or booster shot for any other population at this time.
Please Read Below Instructions Carefully:
On the day of appointment, it is important to show up at the time of your appointment. When you arrive early, you will create backlog for others who are scheduled at the later time. Please help us to keep the process moving by arriving only at your appointment time. Please bring your proof of identification and prescription or Medicare (Red/Blue) insurance card (not your medical insurance card).
- When you arrive, you will be asked to fill out brief screening questions. Upon completion, staff pharmacist will administer the vaccine.
- After the vaccination, you will be asked to wait for 10-15 mins in the pharmacy for observations.
- Handicap accessible parking area available and have ability to vaccinate them in the car as well
To Modify or Cancel your appointment, you can reach us at email@example.com